Aug 8, 2010

OMG!
I cannot take it.
I feel like laughing and crying at the same time after reading SOMEONE'S blog.
Seriously, can someone please tell HER (obviously is a her la) that she is being fooled? FOOLED BADLY?

my gosh, i cannot believe she even dare to post that paragraph up. I really cannot hide my opinion towards her anymore.

SHE is a very hot topic for me (k la,i admit i gossip alot ,especially with my gossip partner), and somewhere, some part of me tells me that she loves to be the center of attraction. C'mon la, i am not the only one that thinks that you are trying to get hold of that little attention. But you are trying too hard lor!

REAL& HONEST people will judge you(:

Of course i have my reasons that i dont like you, apart from the fact that you are so AA.

AH, cannot take it, i must call someone up to talk-.-

No comments:

Post a Comment