Nov 3, 2010

is like Os is over,hahahahs!

IMG_1141
mehhhs, miss me?
am left with last week of Os before i officially get my freeeeeedoooooooom:> weeeeee~

anw,shall update my blog with a bit of photos that i took the week before my Os(:

IMG_1151
Cute romper from Vivo.

IMG_1173
Ahhhhh,this shoe is super cute(ribbons=heart melts) + is super cheap.dirt cheap.

if i never guess wrong, is on a sunday, cos i went to the evening mass before having dinner(:

IMG_1161
Brought Breeze(is a butterfly!not a bear lor!) out with me!

IMG_1180
Tried out my tripod after i reached home.Look at Breeze,so cute right!!! is my companion during my mugging for Os.

blehs,my mugging have not end yet but the 4 days break is making me vvvvvv slack. and i am losing the motivation to study.><
spend the whole of ytd and today on com,looking for cute stuffs^^

IMG_0931
this was another day of church. it was on my birthday and my church 'bdae' too. so there was a bazaar? hmmmmm~~ went there to eat(i like the food:>) and help out(:

was dressed in a dress from Pull&Bear. I thought it was cute 0:>

IMG_0949
My sister's stall. Look at the no. of OPI nail polish!! faints okkiees.anyway,the nail polishes belong to my a friend of my sis.and the above nail polishes is only....1/4 of her collection.madness.

am never a fan of nail polishes:/ maybe next time?(:

IMG_0954
Henna Art done by Jacintha. Sooo prettayee rightt? i wanted to do, but there was school the following day. shucks.

IMG_0948
shall end it with a photo of my pretty sister! jjjang~ (: i tot the 'specs' look cute! it will glow like a light stick lehs!!!

--

Anyway, i have resite my blog to livejournal. Try searching for me(Y) will blog permanently there after my Os.

Mehhhh,let me shift the topic to my Os.
I will not say the paper so far is hard till i want to commit sucide, nor wil i say is soooo easy peasy that i close my eyes also can do. i am praying hard that i will not get more than 15 for my L1B5. i know many are aiming for 10 and below...i wish i could. and i wish that i have the luck just like i had during my prelims cos i swear my prelim L1B5 ;10pts is largely due to luck:(

if you follow me enough on facebook or twitter...blehs, you will know i blank out alot during my Os. a nonono lehs. sooo,yeap.though still very upset by myself...but is already over.

& I CANNOT WAIT FOR NEXT WEEK TO PASS! WEEEE

tooodlesss! will blog at my new blog after my Os liaoxzxz

No comments:

Post a Comment