Sep 24, 2010

5 days of school, 3 days of MC.
attended school on monday and friday,like wth.

today was slack, slack till i got no words to describe. or maybe my heart just wasn't with me throughout.school was boring , but after school was superb(:

had Thai Express with YQ for lunch, i am super happpyyyyyy, VERY happy.
happy that i finally get to eat spicy food:D have been eating porridge for like hm, the past few days?:( so was really happy that YQ allow me to have spicy food, since doctor strictly dont allow..but wdever.

I AM A HAPPY GIRL after my meal:D
mine was curried soft shell crab rice + tom yum prawn soup. all spicy,super shiok. but the portion was way too big...was so full that i skipped my dinner.

walk arnd Jp cos need to digest mah, plus is Friday = no studying <3
bought pretty letters to write for people on graduation + super cute (x 234567890) hair accessories + some other stupid (but definately chio) items. in summary, i love all the things i got today (Y)

ok, i am bored while waiting for YQ to call me.

ohya, i got back all my prelime results and i think they are super bad...like very very bad. my L1B5 over 10,wtffffffff.

english ; C5
h.chinese ; B4 or B3?
amaths : A2
emaths : A1
chem : A2
phy : A2
geog : B4
c.human : B3

wts.....am very upset over by all the results. srsly, is cmi for Os. but i really lack the motivation to study...




anyway, smth happen that really angered me today. i srsly have no idea why some people dont dare to approach me to ask me if there is any pb and have to ask other people abt what had happen. i really dont feel like saying but WHERE THE F IS YOUR BALLS? ok,sounds crude...but i really cannot help it already.
Is either you jolly well come forward and ask me to clear up, IF NOT, just SHUT YOUR MOUTH and stop spreading some nonsensical stuffs then act like nothing happen and be mr/miss nice.
cos i am totally , TOTALLY disgusted.

No comments:

Post a Comment