Sep 18, 2010

Koi Koi

Koi, <>

Someday before the actual prelims,super nice guy got me bbt from Koi. Have been wanting to try it all this while but no time to go all the way down to buy it...so,yea:D thanks.

Thank you so much lehs(:


I am so in love with it, especially the pearls. it was super chewy, ahhh~ am craving for it now as i typed ^o^

But i only drank like 20% of it? Cos it was way too huge for me:x

Need to learn how to use my camera, is way too professional for me nowxzxz. Cannot wait for the Os to end.

Anyway,Prelims are over and i feel ...screwed? I think i going to do badly for all subjects,but wdever. I think i deserve a good break after the hectic studying? Though i have to admit i slept more than i study la..........

ps; be strong,cos i am so not used to seeing you so weak:d kinda scary you know? so faster recover,xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment